Eyelash Extensions : PROS and CONS
EYELASH EXTENSION PROS
Before understanding clearly what are the side effects of eyelash extension procedures at a beauty salon, take a quick look at some great things that lash extensions can do for you. Below are the benefits of eyelash extensions, according to the expert and those who have tried this trendy technique.
- Your lashes aren’t naturally long and curly. Eyelash extensions can glam-up your face without you having to lift a finger.
- Your makeup routine is cut in half. Lash extensions alleviate the need for wearing fake eyelashes, curling lashes, applying mascara, or wearing eye makeup altogether.
- First thing in the morning to be expected after getting lashes done? Glamourous right at the moment you’re waking up! After a long day of travel? Still looking good! After a long workout? Crushing it.
- Extensions take mascara smudges, clumps, and flakes totally out of the equation.
- With the growing interest in extensions, the process of application had become so advanced, the look is now completely customizable. You can choose the length, type of curl, and thickness of the extensions you want.
Because of these good points, it’s no surprise that lash extensions have become increasingly famous in recent years.
I-Spa Lash Nail Lounge 68144 - Eyelash extensions near me Omaha : Feeling a bit apprehensive about trying this beauty treatment? We’ve helped you answer the question that eyelash extensions are good or bad. Please take note all about this lash trend before heading to a lash studio.
I-Spa Lash Nail Lounge
Address : 14158 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68144, United States
Phone : (402) 916-4660
Direction : https://goo.gl/maps/sbTRvk8WjZ8wvebL7
EYELASH EXTENSION CONS
Get to the point now! What are the risks of lash extensions? You should know about those bad points before making the decision. Being informed is important, so keep reading! We’ve asked a lot of lash technicians in professional nail salons, as well as searched through the internet. Even though permanent lashes—if done by a skillful stylist—are generally low-risk, some risks are still there. Following are some side effects of getting a permanent eyelash enhancement procedure.
- The main hidden dangers associated with lash enhancement are: swelling, infection of the eyelid, stinging and burning in the eye, and rash.
- If you experience any burning or discomfort during the procedure, causing your eyes to tear or making you cry, this is a huge red flag and you should certainly speak up
- Depending on the lash tech, sometimes the application process did hurt. Not extremely painful, but more like a few tugs here and there.
- With the lashes in place, it's difficult to clean around the eyes, allowing bacteria to build up under the glue and on the lashes themselves when worn for an extended period of time.
- You may experience an allergic reaction to extension materials or chemicals used in the glue adhesive.
- Wearing lashes too long or too thick can cause stress to the hair follicle, which makes your natural lashes fall out prematurely.
- Extensions are a luxury service that do require maintenance. It's a financial decision you have to be ready to make. An eyelash extension treatment and several refills cost you a lot. Depending on where you go your initial full set can cost anywhere from $80-$300. Also, getting a refill every month is super time-consuming.
- You’ll realize how often you rub your eyes, or how aggressively you wipe your face with the towel after a shower or workout – little things like that! If you have allergies and really can't kick the habit of eye rubbing, lash extensions might not be for you.
Read more : Let's enjoy manicures and pedicures
#eyelash #eyelashextensions #permanentmakeup #eyelashsalon #beautysalon— Mariah Smith (@masmithnailsart) April 1, 2022
Eyelash Extensions : PROS and CONS https://t.co/Q5trorADay